Our 2nd issue of The Legal Professional: 92 pages of authentic articles, interviews, thematic vocabulary and activities – for professionals in the legal industry to improve their English.
In this issue:
- Cybersecurity, Interview with Prof. Dr Michael Fortmann on Cyber Insurances
- Trade Mark Questions, Interview with Dr Stephan Bücker on the Slogan of Greta Thunberg´s Foundation as a Trade Mark
- Cross-Border Debt Recovery, Interview with José Tornero on EU Relevant Legal Procedures
- New AI-Based Contract Analysis and Management Software: Max Rogoß from Juracus
- Climate Change Refugees and the Terminology Used to Define Them Legally, Legal Student at Trinity College, Dublin, Rupal Dutta
- Drafter´s Delight: Using ‘of’, ‘from’ and Related Language Aspects Correctly
- Business English Communications: Using Tense
More activities coming soon in our Educational Experience Guide.
Customers receive upcoming future editions FREE.